3.11.08

Concept Four

I'm a young guy. Obviously, I still lack experience in many situations. I've tried to be attentive to every opportunity of Learning, and tried to reap the maximum of each experience.

To the extent that I take contact with the great men, with his ideas and, mostly, his attitudes, a value that has been revealed more and more important to me is the perseverance.

Some call it determinantion, others discipline, willpower, but I particularly associate it to faith. A man that at no time doubted of his magnanimity, his moral force, his ability to achieve his purposes, to this man I call persevering. The faith that he has in himself is like a rock. In each obstacle, each difficulty, in most terrible conditions, his faith ans obstination never let him out of the rails.

However, the persevering man is also humble. He knows of his greatness, and demonstrates it trough his work, leaving for fools the empty self-promotion. The result of their work is the biggest and best propellant for their achievements. And often, his victory means that other anonymous persons feel in that man the reflection of their own greatness.

Um comentário:

Lekso disse...

Sou um dos que já preferiram decididamente "disciplina". "Perseverança" sugere outra perspectiva, que pretendo experimentar...